Last Updated: April 21, 2021
Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
See third-party services that we may use are listed below in the section, “Who we share your data with.” If we change these providers, this policy will be updated.
Embedded content from other websites
This site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Site and our mobile application through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the Site and our mobile application and better understand online activity. The use of this tool does not allow us or our analytics service provider to identify individuals.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you when you visit this Site unless you voluntarily provide this information, for example by contacting us through our email forms or completing surveys. Personal information collected in these cases may include your name, contact details, email address, and telephone number.
Use of your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site or our mobile application to:
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site [and our mobile application].
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site [and our mobile application].
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site [and our mobile application].
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to inquiries.
- Send you a newsletter.
Who we share your data with
We don’t expressly share our data with anyone; however we do use third-party services, such as Google analytics, Mailchimp, Eventbrite (if you sign up with them), SoundCloud, YouTube and Alchemer (if you fill out our survey). Each of these providers collect data in their own way (via cookies for example, if you watch a YouTube video and are signed into Google at the same). Their respective privacy policies can be found by clicking on these links:
- Google analytics https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/privacypolicy
- SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/pages/privacy
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy
- Alchemer https://www.alchemer.com/privacy/
What rights you have over your data
If you have provided us with personally identifiable information, you can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Security of your Information
While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.